Saturday, September 20, 2008

Does this mean I want to take over the world?

Busy with school and social activities and all that, but I found this test and I couldn't resist sharing. :~)

You are a

Social Conservative
(35% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(36% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Totalitarian










Link: The Politics Test on Ok Cupid
Also : The OkCupid Dating Persona Test

Yay for being different! ;~)

In other news, my original plans for tonight got canceled because the whole Nashville area is...OUT OF GAS!! (Which reminds me of one of my favorite Firefly episodes, which is called "Out of Gas," but I digress. Watch Firefly if you've never seen it. There are only 14 episodes and a movie.) It's really bizarre. Apparently there was a rumor that Nashville was going to run out of gas, so people panicked yesterday and flocked to gas stations. So just pray that we get gas back before a couple of things come up this week that I have to drive to! :~)

Until next time, God bless. :~)

1 comment:

Victoria Lynn said...

I'm just glad we have gas again and I'm home sweet home again! Now we'll feel great about using our new bikes and save gas!
XXOO