Two days until election day!
I love Sundays, especially like today. After church we came home to cheer on the Tennessee Titans, who before today's game were 7-0, the only undefeated team in the NFL. After today's game...well, they tried to scare us, but they came through in overtime to be 8-0! It's really exciting to have a winning team be our local team.
I spent the afternoon sorting out my music collection on the computer so I could finally update my Zune. And catching up on shows on the DVR, including last night's SNL. The musical guest was none other than...my beloved David Cook!! His CD comes out November 18, and I was delighted to hear his music again. He's still the same guy I voted for week after week in American Idol, which makes me very happy. I can't wait to buy his CD!
One of the other surprise guests on SNL was John McCain. He did a fake QVC commercial with Tina Fey as Palin, and it had Mum and I giggling. Particularly the "Pork Knife" set, for cutting out all the pork spending... ;~)
We also went on a nature walk this afternoon and took some pictures of the gorgeous leaves. We're planning on venturing down the Natchez Trail Parkway tomorrow to take in more of the scenery...it's definitely more colorful than Washington!
And now I'm off to bed to get in some reading...and, of course, listening to my newly updated Zune! ;~)
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment