Monday, November 3, 2008

A fall expedition...

One day until Election Day!

And with tomorrow being the big day, I'll say this: before you go to vote, please arm yourself with the best tool of all--knowledge. Know what the candidate you're voting for stands for. And go out and enjoy voting, because it's one of the best parts of being a U.S. citizen--the ability to choose who runs our government and represents our interests! :~)

Today my mum and I went for a drive along the Natchez Trace Parkway, which is actually a National Park. We've been noticing some beautiful colors of trees around here lately, ever since we got that good frost last Monday. Here are a few pictures from both our drive today and our walk yesterday...

Isn't it amazing to see all of the different colors? They're much more vibrant in person, but they're all quite gorgeous.

And now I'm off to try and get some sleep...I'm so excited about tomorrow being Election Day (it seemed like it'd never get here!) that I don't know if I'll be able to sleep!

Until tomorrow...

No comments: