Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to the Insanity.

Hi, I'm Rachel, the twenty-something daughter of Victoria from Sweet Victoria Antiques! I usually blog over on LiveJournal, but I figured why not have two blogs? Especially since there are some cool people over here that aren't on my LJ. ;~)

Anyhow, there will probably be a lot of memes and a lot of pictures of my beloved cats, as well as random snarkiness and musings on movies, TV shows, and that sort of thing, so if that interests you, well, welcome to my blog!

God bless,
Rachel

5 comments:

Victoria Lynn said...

Hopeless Romantic...hmmm...I guess I raised you right!! XXOO

Anonymous said...

Hi Rachel,
I am so glad I found you. Your mom's blog is one of my favs. In fact, I just left a note on her blog. You are a medical transcriptionist, right? Me too. I have been out of practice for a couple years but just took a part-time job to do it again. I guess you could say it's my niche.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Donna Lynn said...

Rachel,
Love the start of your new blog! Good job, love the "Southern hat" picture, way awesome!! Keep those posts coming and pictures too, with that amazing new camera we need to see what you can do with it! We still need to get together for a photo shoot...
Love your other mother,
Donna Lynn

Art by Ronda Juniper Ray said...

A HA! I didn't realize you were Victoria Lynn's daughter. What a lucky pair you are to have each other. Both so beautiful and talented.

Have been thinking often of your Mom this week as you all pack up to move. Hope it all goes well -- jam your iPod with as much David Cook as you can and the time will fly by.

Best wishes for a stress-free move. (yeah, right!)

Warmest regards, Ronda

A Romantic Porch said...

Oh well yes, I just answered my own question. I LOVE your name! Have a fun weekend. xo rachel